Schooley Electric has been providing Electrical Project Management to the Construction Industry for over 30 years. The position of “Electrical Liaison” between Electrical Contractors and Company Owners/Building Owners/Tenants during the construction process is critical to the success of any project. We plan, organize, and direct the activities of electrical contractors as well as provide electrical engineering support for projects requiring calculations, specifications, and construction documents. Coordination of the electrical items for specific projects between the company, design consultants, contractors, and the Client(s) is an everyday occurrence at Schooley Electric. This is true for all projects – whether we design/build them or not.
Project Management Capabilities
- Main project contact for documentation, information requests, meeting correspondence, scheduling, costs, addendums and any other communications with customer representatives.
- Implementation of Customer Specifications and Scope of Work.
- Schedule development and schedule reporting to the customer during the project.
- All Cost and Material Delivery Questions/Issues/Status.
- Management of Material Acquisition and Payment.
- Generation of RFI’s (Request for Information) during the project.
- Submittal Management to/from Customer Representatives.
- Coordination of all documentation such as Final Submittals, As-Built Drawings, Detailed MOP’s (Method of Procedure), etc.
- Management of Status Meetings with Customer Representatives
- Management of Subcontractors with regard to schedule, performance, cost and quality of work.
- Building Evaluations and Construction Supervision
- Due Diligence Studies
- Code Compliance Studies
- Site Inspection and Analysis
- Construction Period Services
- Bid Evaluations